Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Black Mini Dress (2011)

My Black Mini Dress (2011)
Title : My Black Mini Dress

Date Released : 2011

iMDB Rating : -

Movie Quality : HDRip

Starring : Yoon Eun-hye,Park Han-byeol,Cha Ye-ryeon

Genre : Drama | Comedy

Format : MKV

Size : 500MB

Download : My Black Mini Dress (2011)

Subtitle : Indonesia | English




Plot/Storyline:


“My Black Mini Dress” is a bright and frank story of four 24-year-old young women. Yu-Mi is nicknamed “Dwoenjang Girl” because of her fondness for expensive items. Hye-Ji is a girl who born to be an entertainer. Soo-Jin is a girl who is always honest to people. Min-Hee is an unreasonable girl, but very cute

2 comments:

  1. kapten, barusan ane download part1 pas ke part2 file di hapus, padahal sebelumnya bisa ke buka :(

    ReplyDelete